If you’re looking for a motivational keynote speaker…
Sorry, it’s not me!
But if you want someone who’s
- Practical and helpful
- Simplifies tech
- Speaks from experience
- Friendly and humorous
Then you’ll love my Tech it Easy presentations.
What are the Tech it Easy workshops?
They’re individual practical workshops which make…
- Online and internet
…very easy to grasp and use in real life.
Here are the workshops (and the list is growing):
- How to put your pictures into Emails, WhatsApp, Facebook…
- Get started with Email
- Get started with online shopping
- Using a mouse to copy & paste
- Passwords: Making them unique, safe and secure
- How to make money online
- How to make a website for free
- How to get found on Google (SEO)
- How to write a great blog and be seen as an expert
- How to start your own podcast – using free tools
- The fascinating Google tools that will enrich your life
- Social media success (including Facebook pages and groups)
- Stay safe online – spotting and avoiding scams
- Apps for a successful life
Technology Made Easy
You can see from the list that some topics (such as email basics and online shopping) are foundational, and others (such as SEO and podcasting) are more advanced.
Each topic, however, is made easy. That’s what Tech it Easy is about.
Here’s a short promo video for one of the workshops…
Technology Made Practical & Useful
Each individual presentation and workshop I’ve personally created from the ground up.
I’ve presented these to groups, honed them, and I carefully refine each one to suit the individual audience.
Some are very hands-on; others are more informative. But all are practical, providing knowledge and experiences you can take away and use.
I encourage people to ask questions – and this enhances each workshop’s effectiveness. But the best part is discovering how attendees have gone home and applied their new knowledge and skills.
During the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown, I ran seven online webinars.
Those lasted around 30 minutes – which also makes them ideal as mini-workshops for small groups.
Here they are:
- Technology to Help You Communicate When You’re Stuck at Home
- Apps to Help You Feel Good About Yourself and About Life
- Ways to Stay Safe on Facebook
- Photos & Video: Design, Edit & Create Masterpieces
- How to Take WOW! Photographs
- How to Identify Fake Text Messages
- Find the Best Amazon Prices
Each of those titles is a clickable link – so you can watch the webinar replays to see if they’re suitable for your group.
You can find out much more about each Tech it Easy workshop on the official
Tech it Easy Website.
If any of these presentations and workshops are right for your event, here’s where you can contact me.