If you’re looking for a motivational keynote speaker…
Sorry, it’s not me!
But if you want someone who’s
- Practical and helpful
- Simplifies tech
- Speaks from experience
Then you’ll love these two…
The Tech it Easy Workshops
What are the Tech it Easy workshops?
They’re individual practical workshops which make…
- Online and internet
…very easy to grasp and use in real life.
Here are the workshops (and the list is growing):
- How to make money online
- How to make a website for free
- How to get found on Google (SEO)
- How to write a great blog and be seen as an expert
- How to start your own podcast – using free tools
- The fascinating Google tools that will enrich your life
- Social media success (including Facebook pages and groups)
- Stay safe online – spotting and avoiding scams
- Apps for a successful life
Each individual workshop I’ve personally created from the ground up.
I’ve presented these workshops to groups, honed them, and I carefully refine each one to suit the individual audience.
I encourage people to ask questions – and this enhances each workshop’s effectiveness.
But the best part is discovering how attendees have gone home and applied their new knowledge and skills.
During the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown, I ran these online webinars.
They last around 30 minutes each – which makes them also ideal as mini-workshops for small groups.
- Technology to Help You Communicate When You’re Stuck at Home
- Apps to Help You Feel Good About Yourself and About Life
- Ways to Stay Safe on Facebook
- Photos & Video: Design, Edit & Create Masterpieces
- How to Take WOW! Photographs
Each of those titles is a clickable link – so you can watch the webinar replays to see if they’re suitable for your group.
You can find out much more about each Tech it Easy workshop on the official
Tech it Easy Website.
How I Left My Job To Do What I Love
– The Safe Way
This is my own story about how I managed to leave my job at age 57 to do what I love.
Many people long to leave their job to…
- Become an entrepreneur
- Start a business
- Travel the world
- Run a charity
…but are too afraid to make the leap.
They can’t afford to leave the security of the paid job.
That was me.
In this talk, I share the story of why and how I made the leap – with early retirement – at age 57.
If any of these presentations and workshops are right for your event, here’s where you can contact me.