The New iPhone X – For Free?
Nice thought, eh?
But who would give you a brand new iPhone X for nothing?
All it takes is:
- a bit of time
- a bit of patience
- a bit of self-discipline
How To Get Your Free iPhone X
Let’s assume you like pizza. I hope you do, because I went to a well-known pizza delivery company’s website to check out their prices.
- 1 x large Hawaiian Pizza (with stuffed crust): £21.49
- 2 portions of potato wedges at £3.99 each: £7.98
- 1 x Benn & Jerry’s ice cream: £4.99
- 2 x 500ml cola drinks at £1.29 each: £2.58
What do you mean, you don’t give a tip? OK, but I bet you add something to your order so you don’t have to worry about change when the delivery lad is stood at the door whilst your food is going cold.
I just got out the calculator and discovered that it works out at £80 each week.
The iPhone and the Pizza
- £25 once a week will take you 40 weeks.
- £20 every week will take you 50 weeks.